Please read the following before preparing nomination packages.
Please review the terms of award, as outlined for each award and confirm that the candidate’s background profile meets the criteria.
Nominations should be submitted through the online form, with additional submitted information sent to OPSBA via the email address included therein.
Please refer to the Nomination Information Checklist for each award to ensure that submitted information is thorough. This will provide the judges with a comprehensive view of the candidate’s accomplishments.
- Nomination information must be complete to provide sufficient substantiated information to assist the judges in forming a fair assessment of the candidate.
- Each award has different terms of eligibility. Nominees who do not meet the specified terms of award will be disqualified.
- New for 2022: Self-nominations are now permitted.
- While there is no limit on the quantity of supporting documentation, nominators are encouraged to be selective, and present significant information clearly.
- Audio visual material is inadmissible.
- Deadline: Nominations or additional information received after the April 1, 2022, deadline may not be given consideration.
Note: The Bernardine Yackman Award nomination deadline is on June 9, 2022, and judging takes place annually at the September Northern Region Directors Meeting.